The Company harry’s home
Create your stay, flexible and simple
Harald Ultsch from Innsbruck in Austria, whose family has been active in the hotel business for 5 generations, is the creator and founder of harry’s home. The concept perfectly responds to the individualization of today’s time and enables flexibly designable living feeling while traveling. According to the motto “Create your stay”.
Lots of homemade food, such as breakfast, and the family atmosphere create a home away from home. The functional environment in combination with the freely selectable offer ensures maximum freedom – a stay according to your own needs.
harry’s home now combines eight hotels in Austria, Germany and Switzerland with a total of 729 studios and over 1,500 beds.
The Austrian hotel group has already received several awards, including “Tyrol’s best family business 2017”, and the harry’s home Hotel Wien Millennium Tower as “TOP apprentice company 2018”.
Good to know
Facts & Figures
- Family business from Innsbruck/Tyrol
- Currently 10 hotels in Austria, Germany and Switzerland
- Attractive price-performance ratio
- 70 to 150 rooms per hotel
- Size: 23-65 m2/room
- harry’s home City – Hotels with good infrastructure in the immediate vicinity
- harry’s home Country – hotels with nature, culture and leisure facilities nearby
- Meeting facilities and coworking areas
- Beverage service and snacks in the lobby
- Vending machine service with drinks, food and daily necessities
- Laundromat with dryer
- Food & Beverage concept (Country)
- Wellness (Country)
Brand relaunch & the new brand
After the relaunch in 2018/19, the brand identity now perfectly reflects the values of harry’s home:
- We-are-all-family philosophy
- Customized stay – individually designed stay
- Stylish functional islands of well-being
- Timeless, valuable furnishings
- A feeling like coming home
- Homemade products and feeling
- Warm, practical, cozy – with attention to detail
On the road and yet at home!
harry’s home covers all the needs of today’s guest, who can put together their own individual sense of well-being. A hotel stay with home character and a lot of personal freedom.
Room with breakfast or without? Cleaning daily or only once a week? The pet with you? The guest alone decides which offer he wants to use and how much service he wants to have. And this flexibility in booking is of course also reflected in the price.
What does the name Ultsch stand for?
Born hosts: the Ultsch family
The name Ultsch has written Innsbruck hotel history in 5 generations.
With the Hotel Schwarzer Adler, the family runs one of the city’s most traditional establishments, which has hosted many emperors and kings in its 500 years and is known beyond its borders.
In 2013, the aDLERS was opened, which entices guests with an impressive view in the heart of Innsbruck. The complete panoramic glazing and not least the rooftop terrace direct the view to the surrounding mountains and over the roofs of the city. Alpine backdrop, urban feeling!
harry’s home conquers the world …
Our success proves us right: harry’s home is the present – and the future of individual travel. Six hotels and 13 years of experience are a secure basis for further expansion. Bern, Berlin, Lake Constance, Lienz and many more places, here we come!